Saturday, January 15, 2011

Puppy Love


Happy Saturday, friends!  I haven't made anything in a few days, but here's another card I made when I was using my DCWV papers to make the "I Ruff You" card.  I let the patterned paper scraps guide me on this layout, and I used an image by Inkadinkado for the focal piece.  I colored the heart with my Copics, matted the image with my Nestabilities and added some pink gems by Darice.  A pretty quick card to make, but I love that I'm using up those pet papers since I don't *have* any pets! :)  


Today I'm having lunch with a friend I haven't seen in months, and tonight I'm meeting up with another friend to start planning her wedding invitations- I'm sure I'll post more on that as the year goes on. ;)  I hope you all have a great day, thanks for checking out my card! 


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...