Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Smitten



Hi again!  Just wanted to share the card I made for both the Woodware challenge to use hearts and the CARDS magazine challenge to use felt.  I used the same bear from the birthday card I made a couple of weeks ago, only this time, I added a felt heart to the stem!  I cut her out and added her to a K&Co tag.  The patterned papers are also K&Co, and the ribbon is American Crafts.  Not sure who made the felt heart and key since I got them in a swap (they came in today's mail, actually!).  Anyway, that wraps up another Valentine's Day card.. I'm getting a lot made using these fun challenges!  Thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh, Suzanne, I just love Teddy Remembers, and you did such a fabulous job with it!! BRAVO! Thanks for joining us this week at the Woodware USA challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...