Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sparkly Butterfly



Hi friends!  Here's a card I made for the CARDS challenge to use butterflies.  I've had this sparkly chipboard piece in my miscellaneous drawer for a while, so now was as good a time to use it as ever! :)  I used a script background stamp by Glitz and some magenta ink to create the oval behind the butterfly.  I ran a piece of blue cardstock through my Cuttlebug, added some patterned paper by K&Co and stamped the Clear and Simple Stamps sentiment to finish up the card.  I'm trying really hard to clean out that drawer, and it's paying off!  I think this card is different than my typical style, but I really like how it turned out, especially that script background! :)  Thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...