Monday, January 17, 2011

You make my heart go whirrrrr


Hi friends!  Today I'm sharing the card I made for Chris's Valentine's Day card... I think I'm safe as he rarely checks my blog. ;)  I used the Sweet Sunday sketch for my layout:



I stretched the square sketch out a bit, to accommodate the robot sticker I got at Michaels on clearance last year.  I think it was meant to be a wall decal, but as soon as I saw it, I knew it would make for a perfect masculine Valentine's Day card.  To compliment my robot, I used papers from Cosmo Cricket's Cogsmo line.  I added some gray lace and green ribbon from my stash to keep the girly-ness down, but I did get a bit girly with those sweet Making Memories epoxy hearts. ;)   


I don't usually decorate the inside of my cards, but it worked out with my sentiment and the scraps that were left over:
Cute sentiment, huh??  :)  I've been doing a lot of futzing around on the last day of my 3 day weekend, but it looks like we're going to get snow/sleet/ice tonight and tomorrow, so perhaps I'll have another day off tomorrow!  :)  Hope you're all having a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...