Thursday, January 27, 2011

Love

Good morning, friends.  I have a 2-hour delay this morning; usually I'm up and appreciate the extra time to myself, but this morning I'm dragging.  I might have to go back to sleep once I finish writing! :)

Here's another card using my last bear packaging cut-out.  I love his shorts! hehe!  I used this Got Sketch? card layout for my guide:

I used some foil patterned paper by K&Co (aqua is the flip side of the red foil) and some kraft and white cardstock.  I used a Fiskars punch to get the scalloped trim and my Nestabilities for the lacy circle and oval.  I tried something new this time with the ribbon- I put down some strips of adhesive with my tape gun and bunched the ribbon up all messy-like.  I made sure there was enough room for the circle in the center, but I like how ruffle-y it looks on the ends.




I apologize for the poor quality photo.  The bear is glossy so I didn't want the light reflecting off of that, but the foil and ribbon weren't photographing well when I tried to get a clear bear image.  I'm so envious of those out there who are amazing card makers AND photographers! :)  Anyway, hope you get the idea, thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...