Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's cards

Happy 2011, friends!  I mentioned before wanting to de-hoard my collection of New Year's stuff, and I'm happy to say I used up the majority of my papers and embellishments in these 8 cards.  Most of the cards feature chipboard from Hobby Lobby, silver ribbon by Martha Stewart, and the blue patterned paper by DCWV, but there are other random odds and ends I wanted to get rid of.  My cards will be late, but I figure I have the rest of the year to wish people well! :)  I hope you all have a great start to the year, and I'm so happy to be back blogging regularly.  Even if no one stops by, it's so nice to be able to look back at my work and see the progress I've made.  I wonder if I'll ever tire of this hobby?  Enjoy!  :)


-Suzanne :O )











Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...