Monday, January 3, 2011

sick turtle



Just a quick post on this so-hard-to-go-back-to-work-Monday!  This is a card I made using an adorable set by Inky Antics.  I looooove this turtle guy, especially this image!  So cute and clever to have him resting in a bed made out of his own shell!  hehe  I used some old Basic Grey papers here, and paper pieced the blanket to match the background.  I colored him in with my watercolor pencils (I didn't have the right color Copics at the time) and added a couple of buttons to finish the card off.  I love how easily this card came together, and I'm SURE it brought a smile to my co-worker's face.. that little guy would cheer anyone up!  Thanks for stopping by today!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...