Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sympathy cards


Posted by Picasa

Here are some sympathy cards I had to make for co-workers whose parents had passed away.  It seemed like it was just one after another, unfortunately.  The first and third cards used paper, tags, and buttons from Making Memories' Chelsea's Place line.  I added some ribbons from my stash and stamped the "thinking of you" sentiment by K&Co and the "our deepest sympathies" sentiment from Melissa Frances.  The middle card has the same MF sentiment, some paper flowers and a brad from my stash, and patterned paper by K&Co.  I usually find sympathy cards hard to create, so I often come back to my own blog for inspiration from cards I liked to get me started.  Does anyone else do that or am I the only weirdo?! :)  

Today Chris and I are going to his mother's house for brunch and board games.  It's kind of foggy and yucky here- the perfect day to stay in and spend time with family.  :)  Thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...