Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Ruff You!

Hi friends!  Here's another Valentine's Day card, using this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch 99:


When I saw this card entered in another challenge, I was inspired to pull out my DCWV Pet Stack papers and go with a dog theme.  (Thanks, Jana!)  I got the dog in a swap a long time ago, and it's been patiently sitting in my miscellaneous drawer waiting for me to use it.  The sentiment by The Cat's Pajamas really ties the whole project together and makes it a Valentine's Day card, and not just a card with a dog on it.  The little row of hearts is by Inkadinkado and I finished the card off with some blue polka dot ribbon.  Everything really came together on this card- the dog embellishment, the hearts with paw prints patterned paper, and the sentiment- don't you just love when that happens?!  It was all meant to be.  :)  







I'm gearing up for a snow day tomorrow; we're supposed to get anywhere from 5-20 inches of snow, so I plan to stay in and get some more V Day cards done.  I *love* winter!  :D  Thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable use of those papers - and your little puppy is sooo cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Marjorie said...

Such a sweet card! Love the puppy theme!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...