Thursday, January 20, 2011

Birthday Popcorn

Happy Thursday!  I'm back to show you the other focal pieces I made.  This set uses stamps by Clear and Simple Stamps.  I love the large size of this popcorn tub, and that the label is blank, so you can stamp different sentiments in there to fit the theme of your card.  :)  I used my Nestabilities to die-cut the cardstock, and colored my images with my Copics.  The sentiments were stamped with some celadon pigment ink by Colorbox, and that was it.  I kept these focal pieces minimal, because I had male recipients in mind for the cards made using these images.  I don't have a finished card to show you, but it would be super easy to make as the focal piece itself is pretty big (3.5 X 5").  




I hope you enjoyed today's post, thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...